- The varnish for interior wood surfaces requiring a tough and durable surfaces
- Resistant to marring, alcohol, liquids, mild acids, cold and hot water
- Very easy to apply with good flow properties
- Ensures a professional finish
- Available in GLOSS and SUEDE finishes
- Recommended for all interior wooden surfaces
- Used for furniture, bar and table tops, wall panelling etc.
- Supplied ready for use with brush
- For spray application, add 10% Mineral Turps
- Remove all old wax and polish. Sand surfaces lightly with 320 grid paper. Apply thin coat POLYURETHANE VARNISH. Allow to dry overnight
- Apply second and third coats – sanding between coats
TYPE: MODIFIED POLYURETHANE OIL.
DRYING TIME: SURFACE 2-4 HOURS, HARD 6-8 HOURS
VISCOSITY: 40 – 45 F4
SG: 0.870 – 0.890
RE-COAT TIME: 8 HOURS
SPREADING RATE: 1ST COAT/POROUS SUBSTRATES, 8 – 10 sq/m/lt.
SPREADING RATE: 2ND COAT/SEALED SUBSTRATES, 10 – 12 sq/m/lt.
THINNER: MINERAL TURPS