- Starflex is a waterbased liquid plastic, reinforced with a Non-woven spun bonded polypropylene membrane, curing to form a tough elastic laminate
- Red Oxide
- Specific colours made on request
- Waterproofing of taps, joints and flashing
- Waterproofing of pitched and flat roofs
- Waterproofing of expansion joints
- Supplied ready for use. Apply with paint brush only
- Apply appropriate undercoat. Allow to dry
- Apply STARFLEX at a rate of 2sq.m/lt.
- Immediately lay membrane into wet compound
- Roll well to remove any entrapped air and ensure membrane is saturated with liquid compound. Saturate further with STARFLEX compound @ + 1sq.m/lt.
- All joints to be overlapped by 75mm
- Allow to cure for 18 hrs or longer depending on atmospheric conditions
- Apply one or more finishing coats of STARFLEX to obliterate the reinforcing profile with a total application of STARFLEX at 2msq. /lt.
CONCRETE AND PLASTER: BONDING LIQUID 5-6 SQ.M/LT
ASBESTOS: BONDING LIQUID 5-6 SQ.M/LT
MILD STEEL: AQUAPHOS PRIMER 12-14 SQ.M/LT
GALVANISED IRON: AQUAPHOS PRIMER 12-14 SQ.M/LT
FIBREGLASS: NONE (SLIGHTLY ABRADE SURFACE)
SPREADING RATE: 1ST COAT/POROUS SUBSTRATES, 1 – 3 sq/m/lt.
SPREADING RATE: 2ND COAT/SEALED SUBSTRATES, 2 – 4 sq/m/lt.