- Marine type clear varnish and sealer for interior and exterior use on timber
- Contains a UV absorber and stabilizer. Imparts a glossy weather resistant finish with excellent Ultra Violet radiation protection to exterior timber
- As a varnish for interior and exterior use on all types of timber
- Not recommended for floors or hard wearing surfaces
- Supplied ready for use with brush. For spray applications add Mineral Turps
- All surfaces must be clean dry and well sanded. Apply thinned first coat to ensure penetration. Allow to dry for 4 hours
- Apply second and third coats. Sanding lightly between coats
- For maximum exterior protection apply three coats
- Ensure end grain is properly sealed
TYPE: MODIFIED LONG OIL ALKYD
DRYING TIME: SURFACE 2-3 HOURS, HARD 4 HOURS
RE-COAT TIME: 4-5 HOURS
SPREADING RATE: 1ST COAT/POROUS SUBSTRATES, 10 – 12 sq/m/lt.
SPREADING RATE: 2ND COAT/SEALED SUBSTRATES, 12 – 14 sq/m/lt.
THINNER: MINERAL TURPS