- A highly flexible two part system for the refurbishing old and new tennis courts
- Also used as topping around swimming pools
- Special colours can be made on request.
- The surface to be coated must clean of all dust, dirt, oil and loose material. All cracks, pits crumbly areas or other irregularities must be repaired. Flood the surface with water and allow to drain. Fill all depressions holding more than 1.5mm water. It is advisable to apply a patch to test for compatibility to previous coat
- The clear BONDING COAT is diluted just prior to application with water and sand (.075mm – .3mm) in the ratio of 100:40:40. Apply the coating in parallel ribbons with a rubber squeegee or hair broom. Multiple coats should be used and applied in cross directions. Allow to dry for 24 hours. Material requirement + 200lt per court
- The pigmented coatings are diluted with water at a ratio of 10% and applied using the same technique. Allow 24 hour drying between coats. Sprinkle surface with water immediate before application. White lines painted on with STAR WHITE TENNIS COURT PAINT
Material requirement: BROWN + 300lt GREEN + 175lt WHITE 5lt
TYPE: MODIFIED VINYLACETATE
SG: 1.400 – 1.450
RE-COAT TIME: 24 HOURS
SPREADING RATE: 1ST COAT/POROUS SUBSTRATES, 3 – 5 sq/m/lt.
SPREADING RATE: 2ND COAT/SEALED SUBSTRATES, 6 – 8 sq/m/lt.