- Is a two pack protective coating with resistance to alkali’s, water vapour and mild acids for use on ferrous metals, galvanised metal, concrete, cement plaster and timber
- Also used on screeded floors to eliminate attack from chemicals, oils, grease etc.
PREPARATION NEW CONCRETE FLOOR:
- Surfaces must be clean and dry before painting. Freshly poured concrete must be allowed six weeks drying before painting. Very smooth surfaces should be acid-washed to provide “key” 1 part HYDROCHLORIC ACID to 4 parts clean water. Rinse well after use
When using HYDROCHLORIC ACID, protect hands and eyes with rubber gloves and goggles. Wear rubber boots.
OLD CONCRETE AND POROUS CEMENT SURFACES:
- Remove all oil and dirt by washing with STAR HEAVY DUTY DEGREASER. Rinse with copious amount of water. Allow to dry. If cement is smooth acid wash.
Oil will affect adhesion and drying properties of paint.
- Mix containers separately until homogeneous then mix base with catalyst 1:1. Allow to stand for 20 min before application
DO NOT ADD LACQUER THINNER TO PRODUCT
- Do not apply if temp below 10 C or humidity above 85%.
- USE IN WELL VENTILATED AREAS