- A quick-drying SYNTHETIC PRIMER
- Good opacity with excellent levelling properties
- Red oxide
- Can be used for many industrial applications i.e. primer on filing cabinets, structural steel, garden furniture, burglar proofing etc.
- Not to be used on Galvanised Iron
- Ready for use for brush application. For spray application, thin 10-15% with STAR QD THINNER
- Steel must be free of oil, grease, rust or dirt
- Remove rust and scaling paint with wire brush. Apply one coat
TYPE: STYRENATED ALKYD
DRYING TIME: SURFACE 15 – 20 MIN, HARD – 1 HOUR
VISCOSITY: 80 – 90 F4
SG: 1.020 – 1.050
RE-COAT TIME: 2 HOURS
SPREADING RATE: 1ST COAT/POROUS SUBSTRATES, 6 – 8 sq/m/lt.
THINNER: QD SPRAYING THINNER