Job vacancy: Senior Sales Representative/Project Manager
Star Paint, a leading paint manufacturer in the Kingdom of Swaziland, is currently seeking the services of a senior, experienced Sales Representative/ Project Manager. This job vacancy opportunity exists within our Matsapha-based facility to join our long-established team.
We have always been in the local forefront of the industry and we are looking for market leaders to join our company.
Suitable candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Maintain existing base of clients
• New business development
• Prepare monthly management report
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
• Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
• Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
• Perform risk management to minimise project risks
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
The suitable candidate we seek will be:
• Experienced in the industry
• Professional presentation, confident and assertive
• Strong technical knowledge
• Grasps concepts quickly and has good follow through skills, adheres to work schedule and follows through on challenges as they arise and maintains a positive outlook
• Trustworthy and maintains the highest level of confidentiality at all times
• Has a service orientation and is actively looking for ways to help people
• Self-starter, high energy, passionate, creative, strategic, closer, persistent, hard working, team player, goal oriented and strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Valid driver’s license
• Physical ability to travel daily
The remuneration package for this job vacancy is very attractive with benefits for the right candidate.
This role is available for immediate start.
If you possess the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please apply now by emailing us your CV to email@example.com