- A quick-drying SYNTHETIC ENAMEL with a semi gloss finish
- Good opacity
- Over 30 attractive colours
- Any colour tinted at customers request
- Can be used for many industrial applications i.e. on filing cabinets, structural steel, garden furniture, burglar proofing etc.
- Ready for use by brush application. For spray application, thin 10-15% with STAR QD THINNER
- Recommended primers are Star QD Primer or Star Self Etch Primer
- May be applied direct to clean un-primed surfaces which are clean, free of oil, grease, dirt, flaking paint, rust, etc.
TYPE: STYRENATED ALKYD
DRYING TIME: SURFACE 15 – 20 MIN, HARD – 1 HOUR
VISCOSITY: 75 – 80 F4
SG: 0.950 – 1.010
RE-COAT TIME: 2 HOURS
SPREADING RATE: 1ST COAT/POROUS SUBSTRATES, 8 – 10 sq/m/lt.
SPREADING RATE: 2ND COAT/SEALED SUBSTRATES, 10 – 12 sq/m/lt.
THINNER: QD SPRAYING THINNER